Fardh al-Qanoon simulation, version 1.1
UPDATE 8/15/12: It’s come to my attention that Scribd requires an account to download documents, so I’ve added a link to download the Rules directly from Google Docs.
I’ve made some tweaks to my rules for Fardh al-Qanoon. The updated rules are available on Scribd, while the Map and Counter Sheet are available for download as usual. A changelog can be found at the end of this post, with my design notes available here.
Now that I’ve submitted a version of my simulation for my course, my plan moving forward is to create a separate version of Fardh al-Qanoon not bound to the original assignment’s parameters. Future versions will include more playable factions and, hopefully, a more accurate representation of the insurgency.
Map & Counter sheet
- Reinserted critical missing rule about advancing Sunni Relations Counter in G-12.
- Clarified difference between securing Sunni neighborhoods and districts in B-6.
- Added clarification in E-3 about Militias moving from Sunni neighborhoods into the district the neighborhood is in.
- Added clarification in I-2.
- Fixed typo in example of play.